Your website is like your brochure, storefront, and information desk all rolled into one. It’s where people go to learn more after first finding you on social media. It’s where they go to sample your services. It’s where you establish your credibility as an expert in your field. To be effective, your web site must clearly represent you and what you have to offer. One size does not fit all.
After a thorough consultation with you – typically over the phone or via video conference – we design and build a site to help you reach your unique business goals. We can help you register domain names, arrange hosting, and set up email as required. We can also help you produce compelling content to attract and retain visitors.
Our sites …
- Are fully responsive across a range of devices, from desktops to tablets to phones
- Include blogs or gig calendars you can easily add to on your own
- Provide seamless integration with e-commerce systems and media streaming services
- Offer options like photo galleries, video libraries, and music clips
- Are social media friendly so you can easily promote your content on your favorite platforms
- Once your site is live, we can arrange to maintain it with necessary system updates, secure it against hackers, and give you basic training on updating your blog or calendar.
Below are a few recent examples of sites we’ve built for clients.
JefKearns.com Flautist —R&B, Hip Hop, SoulJazz — Toronto, ON, Canada
CarolynLeeJones.com Jazz Vocalist — Classic Jazz to Vintage — Dallas, Texas
PaulTaylorSax.com Saxophonist — Recording Artist – 11 Solo CDs —Las Vegas, Nevada
JohnMitchellPhoto.com Master Photographer — Storyteller. Artist. Photographer. — Cambridge, ON, Canada